Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Une Bonne Semaine

Bonjour! I've been going to French camp at BYU, and it has been one of the most terrifying and awesome experiences! I'm pretty much a French master now.. Anyway here's an update for the week:

I'm always changing my "style aesthetic", but now I think I found one I can stick with (for a while): classic~modern~refined. Sounds snooty, right?? I'm pretty proud. Basically, I just wear black, beige, and stripes. Or that's the goal, anyway. Today I actually wore red stripes, which was pretty out-there.


My family (minus my dad) is here with me in Utah, and it's been a blast! My sister Grace and I wanted to try Getout Games, real-life puzzles where you're trapped in a room and have to work your way out. OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO FUN.


We had to go to our storage unit for some {boring} reason, and while my mom rummaged through old clown dolls or whatever it is we keep in there, I took some swell photos. And I saw a guy with a man bun who apparently lived in his storage unit. That was a highlight.


I've also been thinking about my hair. I know, deep. But I've been trying to wear it natural (curly/wavy/creepy) for a couple of months, and I think it's time to not look like a mangy ball of yarn. So I'm getting a curly haircut! That's where they cut your hair dry, to make you look less like a dead bush. They're specially trained and everything! I'm going to Salt City Curl Co., and I'll give an update after!

What's been on your mind lately?

Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment