Thursday, June 25, 2015

Happy Round-Up

Each school year, I pick a new motto. Last year, my motto was, "I don't care about anything," but it didn't work very well because I actually did care about everything, so it was a disaster.

This year, my motto is slightly more realistic (for me, at least):

image credit
Yes, yes I did choose a Jane Austin quote for my motto. And I will not be ashamed.

My life is great. My home is beautiful. My family is so much fun!

And there's this:

So I should always be happy!

Here are some of my other favorite happy quotes:

"It's always summer somewhere." - Lily Pulitzer

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl

"I'm not in a party, I am a party! Everywhere I go is a party!" - Kid President

"We have to choose joy and keep choosing it." - Henri J.M. Nouwen

"If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: who cares?" 

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - Anne of Green Gables

"Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure." - Bob Bitchen

"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?" - Oscar wild

"Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too." - Unknown

Alrighty, folks. Who's gonna take the challenge? Starting now, let's all be happy - completely and perfectly and incandescently happy!


Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment